You have no items in your shopping cart.
We wish to inform the “gamaprofessional.com” website Users that the Executive Decree. No. 196 dated 30 June 2003, regulates the use of personal information to protect the privacy of individuals and other subjects. GA.MA SRL UNIPERSONALE Single Member Limited Liability Company, with headquarters in via Sant’Alberto 1714, S. Pietro in Casale (BO), SSN and VAT number 02066481207, as the Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as "Owner"), uses the website both as a means to deliver information about its services and as an instrument to collect personal data.
According to the law, the use of such data shall follow principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and should protect the privacy and rights of all Users of the website.
During the time that Users spend on the site the Owner’s computer system will collect, in addition to data entered by the user in the "contact us" link, a series of technical data such as: IP address, browser type, the kind of operating system, the host and source URL. The Owner may use these data in aggregate and in anonymous form for statistical analysis of the website access. Such data will not, in any case, be disclosed to third parties, nor will be circulated. This information is provided only for the site of GA.MA SRL and not for other websites that may be accessible via links.
With regards to e-mail messages, the Owner, in compliance with the current legislation, will collect freely transmitted personal data (including the e-mail address), taking care of filing them in compliance with the User’s request and for the time required to monitor and evaluate the information provided for the purpose of exchanging information or contact information.
The processing of data concerns only general data. The presence of any data classified as "sensitive" (according to Art. 4 of the Legislation), will result in immediate destruction of the message, announcement or communication provided by the user.
The data collected in the appropriate sections of the site may be distributed to other subjects in order to fulfill possible requests. In such cases, consent will always be required, and may be provided on-line by filling in an appropriate field.
The User should be aware that the transmission of data over the Internet can not be treated in any way other than the one following the correct application of the safety standards required by the legislation in force.
Information on the processing of data pursuant to art. 13 Executive Decree no. 196/2003 In accordance with article 13 of the Executive Decree No. 196/2003, we must disclose the following information to the user:
1. The User’s data supplied will be used for the following purposes: customers/suppliers personal details management, administration, information on the services offered, and legal requirements. It's the responsibility of the User to verify the accuracy of his/her personal data and if necessary amend, update or modify any wrong data and/or those that should no longer be processed.
The personal information that we collect allow us to keep the User updated on the latest product, Ga.Ma communications, and upcoming events. They also help us improve our services, content, and advertising.
Furthermore, we use the User’s personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
From time to time, we may use the User’s personal information to send important notices, such as communications regarding purchases and changes of our terms, conditions, and policy. Since these data are important for the user’s interaction with Ga.Ma, the user can not request to avoid receiving these communications.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve products, services and communications with Ga.Ma customers.
2. The storage of data will be carried out either manually or with the aid of computerised systems. For a time not exceeding the duration and purpose of their use, the data may be stored either in paper files or in electronic files, so as to allow, when necessary, the identification and selection of data.
3. The granting of data is optional, but a refusal would make it impossible to continue any type of relationship, as the data processing is essential to meet the requirements of the law.
4. The Owner is: GA.MA SRL UNIPERSONALE Single Member Limited Liability Company, with headquarters in via Sant’Alberto 1714, S. Pietro in Casale (BO), SSN and VAT number 02066481207.
5. The responsible party is the Central Department, e-mail: email@example.com.
6. The Users who send their personal data via the special sections of the Owner’s website and/or e-mail, may at any time exercise their rights to access their own personal data and other rights specified in article 7 of the Executive Decree 196/2003 listed below:
1) The right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in comprehensible form.
2. The right to be informed of:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of use;
c) the methods applied in case the data are used with the help of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the designated owner, person in charge, and appointed representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or group of subjects to whom the personal data may have been disclosed or people who have access to them as appointed representative of the State, persons in charge or agents.
3. The right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data unlawfully used, including data kept for purposes other than those for which the data were collected or subsequently used;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been reported, also in relation to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate set of actions to protect the right.
4. The right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons against the use of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the use of personal data concerning the User if the purpose is to send advertising materials or direct selling or to carry out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the rights under art. 7 of the Legislation mentioned above, the User should address its request to the Owner mentioned above.